Why Use Replicant Ceramics Dental Laboratory?
Based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Replicant Ceramics Ltd was formed from a partnership company set up in 1988 by Huw Freeman and Giuseppe Cammarata, two highly qualified dental technicians with combined experience of over 45 years.
The company has gone from strength to strength, becoming a Limited Company in 2011 with the expansion into an approved Amanngirrbach Milling Centre.
We utilise the latest technology such as AmannGirrbach Milling Solutions which can be done in-house or outsourced to the Amanngirrbach Laboratory in Austria.
We are extremely competitive, especially e-max restorations, crowns (£75) and bridges (£85) including offering guaranteed next day delivery postage, free of charge.
We aim to provide:
- High Quality at Affordable Prices
- Perfect Precision Fit Every Time, All the Time
- Reliability and Consistency
- Latest Technology and Finest Materials
We specialise in:
- Full Ceramic Restorations
- E-max Crowns and Bridges
- Astra Implants
- Amanngirrbach Zirconia Crowns and Bridges
- Full Contour Inlays, Onlays and Crowns
- Metal Bonded Restorations
- Gold Restorations
- E-max and Porcelain Veneers
- Diagnostic Wax Ups
- Milled Temporary Restorations
- In-house Amanngirrbach Milling Centre
Our dental laboratory has been awarded DAMAS certification, following a comprehensive programme of demonstrating our procedures and processes to meet the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive (MDD) and Dental Appliance Manufacturers Audit Scheme (DAMAS).